Friday, May 2, 2008

Associated

I have always tended to associate odd things with other things.  I have no idea why, or where they come from but it's just always happened.  For instance:

Subaru Baja- a total mullet car, people that drive this vehicle should rock the mullet, or else they just aren't doing the car justice. 

The tree with the name I don't know- it's a POODLE TREE!!  The ones that are pruned and have the balls at the end of their branches... I see them all over the place and they remind me of poodles.

The name Katie- yeah... my name reminds me of american cheese.  I don't know...

Oy, there are a lot more too, but A) I can't think of them right now, B) it's late and the hubby is hinting that it's time for bed (well... not quite hinting, he's already turned off all the lights and rolled over in bed), C) I've had a few beers (actually only one and a half over a 5 hour period... but it seemed like it might be a good excuse, ahem... reason) and D) I have to wake up early in the morning to go scuba diving.  

Time for bed, I suppose... ugh.  I always hate going to bed.

No comments: